Your wedding day – one of the most memorable days of your life, and one which needs meticulous planning. In a recent study of 2000 newly weds the average bride over 250 hours organising her wedding – irrespective of whether it’s at home or abroad. Suffice to say that there’s a lot to put into place – and the organization required for an overseas wedding is likely to be more, from deciding on the right country, finding the most exclusive island and seeking the perfect venue, to arranging flights which co-ordinate with you and your guests. Searching for your dream dress and wedding accessories can be a time consuming task, so we have selected some award winning diamond and pearl pendant sets to help you in this respect. So, before you begin to start making plans, here are af ew top tips to organizing your dream beach wedding….
1. Destination - probably the most important factor of all, (after finding the perfect bridal dress and jewellery of course!) aside from personal preference, is the decision on where your overseas wedding destination is going to be.
2. Local Laws – you will have to abide by the local laws governing weddings in the countries you are considering tying the knot in. Once you’ve established the legalities of getting married in your ideal country, get in touch with a local travel agent or go online to find venues for making your dream of getting married in a Tuscan Castle or Paradise Beach a reality.
3. Specialist Travel Agents – We teamed up with well know tour operator Thomson Holidays for their exclusive destination Caribbean wedding brochure. We provided the perfect bridal jewellery for their models to wear on their beach wedding photo-shoot, and they just loved our diamond and pearl pendant sets. So, it could be worth while considering a specialist agent who knows the hotels, the resorts and islands you may be planning to exchange vows in.
4. Time of year – Mis-judge this one and you could be heading off towards the hurricane season in the Caribbean. If you’re heading for the tropics, don’t assume it’s sunny all year round. The Monsoon rains have washed out many-a-wedding on a paradise beach, so take some advice from your travel agent on this one, or do some research online. For example, in Malaysia and Thailand there are 2 monsoon seasons which affect different parts of the country at different times of year. Even though the east and west coasts and their islands are only a few hours away the monsoons occur at the opposite time of year to each other. April to October is probably the best time to visit the East coast Islands of Koh Samui and November to April may be the preferred time to wed in Phuket, so do your research thoroughly – that holiday could be cheap for a reason!
Our butterfly faux pearl bracelet was also featured in the Thompson photoshoot as a bridesmaid's bracelet.
5. Keep to your budget – an obvious point, but one which often becomes unrealistically flexible. If you’re funding your own wedding, don’t be tempted to spend on every extravagance which comes your way. There will be nothing more depressing than returning from your overseas wedding to be greeted by a mailbox brimming with credit card bills. You can start to make savings by buying your bridal jewellery from a reputable online boutique such as Girls Love Pearls, we have a fabulous collection of *award winning diamond and peal pendant sets, which make a stunning jewellery gift for a groom to present to his bride on their tropical paradise beach.
6. Wedding presents - ask for money or gift vouchers as your wedding gifts rather than traditional presents, you probably have everything for your home in any case, and how are you going to transport all of those presents back home on the aeroplane without being stung for excess baggage costs!
Our collection of pearl and diamond pendant sets make the perfect choice for a groom to give to his bride (pearl drop earrings to match as standard!) as a wedding gift. Alternatively the diamante and freshwater pearl pendant sets are gorgeous as bridesmaid's gifts, and with prices starting at only £10 for the faux pearl collection you won't be breaking your budget! Wedding hair accessories, tiaras, hair combs and slides are all considerations for your overseas beach wedding with many of our slides or combs offering a less formal but still glamorous look for your beach wedding.
Girls Love Pearls is an online business offering quality pearl jewellery and wedding accessories at value prices. We are able to offer such good discounts on our products as we deal with manufacturers directly, and hand finish many items ourselves. We sell exclusively through our online store, and supply selected wholesale bridal jewellery stockists around the UK, and have no expensive premises to pay for. In business for a number of years, the products we offer represent classic examples of beautifully crafted, high quality jewellery. Our jewellery is presented in a lovely gift pouch or box and we offer a speedy delivery on orders which are urgent. We also offer a 7 day returns service, so if you don't completely fall in love with your pearls by this time, we will offer you a refund or replacement. Please call us if your order is urgent and we can give you a delivery date. Tel: 0121 705 2244.
For more hints and tips on how to make your day go smoothly, then click on our bridal information pages. We are adding to them all the time, so make sure you visit us again for up-to-date ideas and suggestions.